Pages

The fabulous world as I see it...

What to Wear to a Summer Wedding

Hi loves! SO, one of my best friends asked me to help her decide what to wear to a wedding that she's attending this summer, and I thought that this would be a great idea for a blog post! I know that whenever I'm looking for an outfit for a special occasion it helps to have a fashion board to help visualize how each individual piece would look together. I came up with an outfit that I think will look absolutely chic without upstaging the bride. hehe :) Oh, and did I mention that each piece costs less than $70? Haha I'm such a savvy little shopper. Let me know what you guys think!


Dress: Here
Shoes: Here
Clutch: Here
Necklace: Here
Rings: Here
Wrist Chain: Here


I Absolutley LOVE That Clutch! 
Which Item From This Collection Is Your Favorite? 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love those earrings! And that dress! I love lacey dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Breanna and Matt - a magical wedding for a lovely couple! We wish you the best and many happy years of marriage. kad kahwin

    ReplyDelete