Pages

The fabulous world as I see it...

Beauty Secrets: The Formula for a Flawless Foundation Application

]

Hi beauties! 

When I first started wearing makeup I used to write each step of the "makeup process" down in order to remember how to put it on correctly. As I got used to applying makeup everyday I developed my own routine and no longer needed my makeup todo list. 

Every time I meet someone who's new to the wonderful world of makeup I ALWAYS get the question of "which order do I apply this stuff" and "what do I need for a full application". Since I can't go around and write little personalized sticky notes for everyone to put on their vanity mirrors (no really I have literally made about 40 of those). I decided to make something a little bit cuter that you can pin and save for later!



Now that you have your very own make up application to-do list, or whatever it is that you want to call it, go and blend, blend, blend until your arms fall off!


Enjoy!

1 comment: