Pages

The fabulous world as I see it...

Smoothie Challenge Day 5: Protein Packed Peanut Butter Vanilla Smoothie!



Today's Smoothie is inspired by the healthy lifestyle that I so long to live. haha. Every morning Occasionally, I like to get up at 6:30 am and do a light morning workout, a combination of yoga and toning. Today for some reason I felt pretty lightheaded after i was done burning calories, so I thought that it would be a great idea to do a post workout smoothie beverage/ breakfast.

Recipe

3 tbs of peanut butter
1 cup of vanilla soy milk
1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of vanilla granola
1/2 cup of blueberries (frozen)



Combine all ingredients into your blender and pulse until smooth. Even though I did use frozen blueberries, I still added a bit of crushed ice while I was blending because I wanted a thicker texture.

The recipe originally found here uses bananas but I didn't have any left :-( so I decided to use frozen blueberries instead. Blueberries are amazing antioxidants, they give your immune system a boost, banish belly fat, and help the digestive system just to name a few of their many beneficial properties.

*REVIEW*
This is honestly one of the BEST smoothies that I have ever tasted. Its  No joke, its amazing, even London loves it!


                           What do you think about this recipe?



post signature

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
    whey isolate protein powder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! Leaky gut

    ReplyDelete