Pages

The fabulous world as I see it...

Nail'd It: Top Nail Color Trends for Fall 2014





Welcome to November! It seems like the season is flying by, I swear summer just ended a week ago and now Christmas is around the corner.

On my way to the nail salon today, I couldn't decide on which color to complement my fall wardrobe so I chose 6, enjoy!

1. Gray
Your NEW favorite neutral! There is something so subtle and sexy about the mysterious smoky gray (or grey…whatever).


 photocred: redcarpet-fashion

2. Blue
Whether its dark, royal, powder, or ice any shade of blue is sure to look "cool" on your hands during the fall/ winter season.



3. Emerald Green
Doesn't this color remind you of Christmas? Red is so common during the holiday season, wow your wardrobe with something a little different this year. You can thank me later :)


4. Red
Red is one of those vintage nail colors, good in any season, with any outfit. Take it step further by playing with shades of red. My fav for this year- Oxblood


photocred: www.sparklesandshoes.com

5. Metallic/ Glitter
Every girl loves a little sparkle. This fall let your nails shine with a full glitter manicure or just a hint of metallic design. The double takes will be so worth it!



photocred:www.socialcafemag.com
6. Nude
When in doubt, seek nude. You can NEVER go wrong with this sophisticated hue.


photocred:www.allparenting.com


Which colors will YOU be rocking this fall?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment