Pages

The fabulous world as I see it...

Sweet Treats: 15 Irresistible Fall Treat Recipes



Autumn is my absolute FAVORITE time of year! I love the smell of pumpkin, cinnamon spices, and apples. That whole fall aura just gives me so much LIFE!

As the cool weather creeps in & the scenery changes from green to auburn, fall is the perfect time to cozy up and indulge in some irresistibly sweet treats. I have a ton of yummy recipes in my box but I wanted to share my favorite-est fall food picks with you. I hope you'll enjoy these just as much as I do!

1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry "Pumpkins"



This delicious spin on chocolate covered strawberries over at MomLovesBaking are super cute! Their healthy and really easy to make with just 3 ingredients.

2. Candy Corn Cupcakes from TheGirlWhoAteEverything


Although these cupcakes don't actually taste like candy corn I still think that they are such a cute treat for the fall.

3. Cinnamon Apple Rings over at FortuneGoodies


This is such a healthy treat!

4. Pumpkin Waffles from CookingClassy


I'm such a sucker for homemade waffles, I mean like I could literally eat them for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. Pair that with pumpkin spice and you have pure heaven!

5. Candy Corn and White Chocolate Blondies from AverieCooks


I have never been a huge fan of brownies but it's something about white chocolate that tickles my sweet tooth! These beautiful blondes are made with real candy corn, making them am instant fall favorite.

6. Pumpkin Angel Food Cake from JuliesEatsAndTreats

The light and airy texture of angel food cake makes it a perfect match for French vanilla ice cream. Infuse a box of angel food cake mix with pumpkin & cinnamon flavors for a yummy spin on this classic treat.

7. Pumpkin Cheesecake w/ Caramel Sauce from TasteAndTellBlog



I think the picture pretty much explains it all, don't you think?

8. Baked Apple Cider Donuts


Oh-my-goodness! My favorite fall indulgence would have to be Apple Cider Donuts. It's like a battle trying to swipe a decent box of theses delectable treats at the farm near me. This recipe from TheFauxMartha looks great, I think that I might be giving this a try!

9. Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls from DietHood


I mean just look at them...do they really need an introduction?

10. Apple Crisp

This crunchy alternative to apple pie over at TastesBetterFromScratch looks amazing! I can't wait to try this for Thanksgiving.


I really do want to make them all, I just hope I don't gain too much weight this fall! If you decide to try any of these irresistible sweets please post pictures & links! I would love to see them. Also, don't forget to comment on the original recipe's post too!




Do you have a favorite fall recipe that you'd like to share? Comment below!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment