Pages

The fabulous world as I see it...

Holiday Decor : 33 Fabulous Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas


Every year, like clockwork, my family would decorate our christmas tree in red and green balls, gold garland, and white string lights. So naturally, being that this is my first Christmas away from home, the first thing that I put in my cart were red & green ornaments. It wasn't until my bestfriends mom asked me what my color theme was for Christmas this year that it dawned on me...there WERE OTHER COLORS that I could decorate in and still feel the Christmas-ey feeling! 

I thought back to when I was a little girl and I used to vistit my aunts house for the holidays. I remembered her decorating her tree in blue and silver ornaments and even going so far as to have a tree with WHITE limbs one year. I thought that was the most fabulous tree ever! Being that this is my first year ever decorating for christmas on my own, I thought I'd find some inspiration to share with you all!

Enjoy :)







































I think I'll hold off on the white tree this year, there are SO many beautiful designs that incorporate the color blue! I think I'm gonna go for the ice blue, silver, and white theme :)


Which color combinations are YOUR favorite for this holiday season?

post signature

1 comment: